The insect bite can be dangerous especially if it affects specific areas of the body (eyes, lips, face, tongue and throat) or if the person stung is a small child or somebody who suffers from allergies. In this case there is a risk of so-called “anaphylactic shock”.
What to do. First of all, it is important to remove the stinger if embedded in the skin using tweezers. After disinfecting the puncture, it should be scrubbed with cotton with ammonia (deactivates the poison) and then apply ice (slow absorption). If the person has been stung in the mouth is necessary to make some gargles with cold salted water (two teaspoons of salt in a glass).
In case of shock. If the person looks pale, sweating, trouble breathing, shows swelling on the lips and in the eyes, call 118. Keep in mind that the sweat, the hairspray, the gel, the perfume, a clothing in bright colors, are a source of attraction for insects.