From May to September ULSS 4 activates 2 dialysis centers located in Jesolo and Bibione, dedicated to Italian and foreign tourists. These centers are equipped with a total of 12 dialysis seats, provided with the latest generation equipment, capable of delivering the main depurative treatments.The two daily dialysis shifts are divided into a morning shift, starting at 7.00 and a second shift in the afternoon at 13.00.
In case of overbooking ULSS 4 is also available to carry out evening dialysis treatments in the period July-August in Jesolo. During dialysis sessions, patients are followed by a nephrologist doctor and nursing staff; an interpreting service is guaranteed. Air conditionined rooms.
How to book your dialysis treatment
For information please send your requests using the following e-mail:
- Jesolo: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bibione: Email email@example.com
- Jesolo: tel. +39 351 558 4440
- Bibione: tel. +39 353 440 0652 / +39 0431 437135 ( from 1° May to 30th September).
Reservations are made only with a written request by filling in the following forms:
- Jesolo Dialysis: https://www.aulss4.veneto.it/sites/default/files/Prenotazione%20Dialisi%20Jesolo%20per%20turisti%20.pdf
- Bibione Dialysis: https://www.aulss4.veneto.it/sites/default/files/Modulo%20prenotaizone%20dialisi%20Bibione%20per%20turisti.pdf
Upon receipt of your request, a CONFIRMATION follows, indicating the health and administrative documents to be sent duly filled in about 1 month before your tretment.
Via Levantina, 104
Bibione – San Michele al Tagliamento
Via Maja, 6